Spanish Property Market Bounces Back By 16% In February
The latest figures from the National Institute of Statistics (INE) show that the Spanish property market grew by 16% in February compared to the same month last year, building on the trend started in January. This suggest the market has touched bottom and is starting to recovery after 2 years of declines, at least in some areas. Not including social housing, there were 35,720 home sales in February, 21,368 of them newly built and 19,665 resales.
Story by Mark Stucklin
- “Market for New Homes Recovering”
- Property Market Collapse Looses Momentum
- Spanish Property Market Is Recovering
- Spanish Property Market Growing Again
- Spanish Property Market Continues To Grow