Sold - Country house in Sotogrande
|Built: 650 m²||Bedrooms: 10||Electricity: Yes|
|Terrace: 150 m²||Bathrooms: 7||Water: Yes|
|Land: 7,725 m²||Pool: Yes||Phone: Yes|
- Colonial style home
- 20 mins to Marbella and 20 mins to Tarifa
- Close to puerto de Sotogrande
- First line golf and 400m from beach
- Best and most prestigious area in Sotogrande
- Absolutely private and secluded
- Large almost square pool with Balinese polok
- Spacious drawing room opens to the vine terraces
- Designed 15 years ago by a renowned architect
- Open plan kitchen surrounded by different dining ambiances
- Separate guest accommodation with a sitting room and 2 bedrooms
- One-car garage
- Owner holds shares in the Royal Sotogrande Golf Club that can be acquired
A gravel lane winds its way to the entrance of this enchanted residence, surrounded by a gently sloping green. A renowned architect designed the property 15 years ago. All floors are hand-made terracotta, and most rooms are interconnected. The spacious drawing room features high ceilings and a fireplace and opens to the vine terraces through arched glass and wooden doors.
West of the entrance hall is the guest annex consisting of two suites each with a beautiful bathroom, and a guest toilet. To the east is the large open plan kitchen decorated with hand made Seville tiles and opening to one of the main terraces and to the garden.
There is a typical Andalusian dining terrace with pebbled flooring and a fountain, catering twenty people. An adjoining interior laundry patio and laundry room also connects with a staff bedroom. There is separate guest accommodation consisting of a sitting room and two bedrooms that share a bathroom.
The upper floor is accessed via a wood and terracotta staircase with triple height ceilings. The master suite with wooden flooring, a sitting room with a fireplace, a bathroom and a private terrace is on the left of the landing. Further three bedrooms and two bathrooms complete this level.
|+ Add to shortlist|