To make a reservation for a villa, advertised on this website:
- 25% of the total amount due is payable at the moment you make your reservation. This deposit is non refundable.
- The balance will become due 8 weeks before your arrival date. Failure to pay the balance on the due date may result in your reservation being cancelled.
- We do strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance before you make your reservation so that in the event you find it necessary to cancel your holiday, you can reclaim your deposit and/or balance paid from the travel insurance company. Receipts will be issued for all payments.
- A confirmation of your reservation and invoice for the remaining amount will be sent you, when your deposit has been received. Final confirmation, key collection instructions and directions will be sent to you when the final payment has been received.
Arrivals and departures
- Check in times are from 3pm onwards on your arrival date.
- Check out time 11am on the day of departure.
- Whenever possible, please inform us of your estimated time of arrival and the number in your party, we can then monitor arrivals and leave lights on etc in case of delayed or late arrivals.